Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pffft, Tags?

What is this; Facebook? LOL kidding. 
I only have one follower and thats you -.- so I'm not tagging~



1. Food - I like all food besides that yellow fruit that stinks. 

2. Colour - Blue or purple. Suck a nut. xD

3. Animal - Panda. Interracial bear.

4. Sports Team - None. Screw sports LOL

5. Dessert - ICECREAM. I cook pastries so...it depends. Cake or brownies C:
 
6. Artist/Singer/Band - Not sure of an Artist/Hyori Lee <3/The Frail

7. Pair of Shoes - 3 pairs of Forces, boots, 10+ pairs of heels, 2 pairs of flats.

8. Outfit - F21, dress shirt; AE jeans. Flats or Forces. :| I'm not an interesting person lol.

9. Skinny Jeans - Pacsun's xD

10. Brand -  Aero = School uniform...and AE and Express....and F21. That's it.

11. Perfume - Laguna Beach.

12. Accessory - My class ring. I used to wear a necklace. :/

13. City - Atlanta. I feel awesome when I'm there. C:

14. Hobby - Drawing, I guess...and blogging :|
15. Beauty Product - Water, or chapstick. Note: I don't wear makeup. 

16. Snack - PUDDING :D. BANANA PUDDING. Or...Caramel cream. Yummy stuff.

17. Holiday - I like...Christmas too. It's probably the only time I get to see my whole family for one day.
 
18. Movie - My favorite movie so far has to be Salt. 
 
19. Song - FireFly- The Frail

20. Guillty Pleasure - Ohohoho c;

3 comments:

  1. Came here from Mr.LB's blog :D
    and added myself to ur follower count :P

    Lmao @ the facebook thing btw XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Arisa
    Aww thank you C:
    I appreciate having someone reading my blabber hehe.

    ReplyDelete