Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This feels like Xanga.

I made a Xanga for a specific someone so he'd know what's up with me since we don't hang out.
Now I made this for a...loser.


It's ok, at least I can vent here safely because no one else knows about my blogspot.


I should introduce myself I guess o-o.


I’m Teresa. I live on the east coast of the USA. 
I’m not the girl you expect me to be. I’m literally a gamer girl…and actually good at it LOL.

List of things I’ve played: Conquer Online, all CoD’s, Halo, Army of 2, Final Fantasy 7-13, Starcraft 1 and 2, Perfect World, SilkRoad, DDR, all kinds of RPG’s, umm AVA, Counter Strike…Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Tetris, and a few others xD. 


I used to play sports…I played Tennis and I was on the wrestling team. Oh, I guess Track and Swimming counts too. I eat a shit load. I’m not even joking haha. 3 meals a day? PSH more like 6+. The thing is; I only eat when I’m happy so, you can say I’m happy most of the time. I don’t go out a lot. I guess that’s a good thing, cause sometimes, teens that go out a lot tend to do bad things. Good for me :]. (Pft, I have these blogs anyways LOL) 


Things that make me angry: 

  • -Fake people: When I say fake people, I mean REALLY fake. The type of people that acts differently around different people. Just be yourself. Please. 
  • -Making things complicated: I’ve learned recently to make things simple. and I guess that’s all. I’m pretty tolerant to a lot of things. If you annoy me however, I won’t go easy on you. 
Oh…I’m a pervert. LOL The end? Maybe. I’ll probably add more things once I really discover who I truly am :]

No comments:

Post a Comment