Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another one of my drawings o-O

I just finished this drawing during 4rd block.
If only someone like this said something to me like that...


-Coughs-
My fantasies lol. I can't imagine how many things I want to happen to me that will never happen. I've only had 2 "love" confessions but...they weren't true enough. They were convincing at that moment. 
Through time, I've learned love changes all the time. It never stays the same. It'd be bullshit if someone says they still love you the same. It has either decreased or increased. 


Inanimate objects stay the same.


Love isn't an inanimate object.

3 comments:

  1. Love isn't as great as inanimate objects. Simmer on that xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mr.LameButt
    LOL I said that you big loser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...I agree. I'd lovvvvve if someone said that to me. I'd just DIE!

    And then of course, I'd come back to life because I would want to spend time with said person. But anyway.

    Peas out. :P

    ReplyDelete